Fuji An X100 review to get you psyched for the X100 (DigitalRev)

thanks Amin: this guy is quite animated in his reviews and they are fun to watch. thanks for sharing... yes psyched out..just alittle bit

I love his reviews and he has the best accent!

(Now I want one, but that's usually how I feel after watching one of his segments.)

I have to admit that I, too, always enjoy Kae W's review, as well. He makes me laugh. Plus I like to see where he's walking around.:D

Thanks for this Amin. I think I'm going to like this camera a whole bunch.

Well I'd convinced myself that I didn't need this camera. I convinced myself that I should cancel my pre-order. I convinced myself these were all great and very rational ideas. Now I am convinced, after watching Kae's review that I am fool....especially considering that Fuji now can't keep up with demand. I am now convinced, I want one!

Well I'd convinced myself that I didn't need this camera. I convinced myself that I should cancel my pre-order. I convinced myself these were all great and very rational ideas. Now I am convinced, after watching Kae's review that I am fool....especially considering that Fuji now can't keep up with demand. I am now convinced, I want one!

A great review and an exciting camera, but it convinced me to cancel my pre-order. For a fixed focal length solution the X100 is too big. If I'm willing to carry a camera this size, I want more versatility (M).

Hey retow. What you seriously think it's too big? I don't know, I reckon it still qualifies as a serious compact. But, hey, why am I trying to convince you otherwise.....can I have your pre-order then? ;)
P.S. I can't get Kai's accent out of my head...I'm even writing like him like right!

Mark, I'm laughing
But, hey, why am I trying to convince you otherwise.....can I have your pre-order then? ;)
P.S. I can't get Kai's accent out of my head...I'm even writing like him like right!
I wonder if there are camera pre order scalpers out there? Actually, I am sure there are.

Back