And another gets on

agentlossing

Hall of Famer
Name
Andrew L
Welcome over! I think I like M4/3 better for having made some forays into different formats, and still shooting a couple of them. There's no reason to be defensive (as some Mu-43 folks are), if M4/3 were actually an "inferior format" I could better see why people would be defensive.

Welcome across the river Fred. Post some pics when you can :)
I started sharing photos before introducing myself. I keep seeing threads where I think "Oh! I have one for that!"
Welcome aboard Fred, good to have another Mu43 friend join us.
Well, umm, last night I bought an old Sony A7ii so I may start selling off some u43 stuff...

I started sharing photos before introducing myself. I keep seeing threads where I think "Oh! I have one for that!"

Well, umm, last night I bought an old Sony A7ii so I may start selling off some u43 stuff...
I bought some Sony stuff but currently have no plans to divest myself of my G9 and associated glass. Unless operating two systems becomes an issue I would prefer to keep it around. I have thinned the heard, though. My GX9 is gone, but I never really loved that camera they way I do the G9. I had already thinned out my lenses and am down to what I actually use. I may get rid of the Samyang 85 1.4, but other than that I am as thinned as I want to be.