Nikon And I havent even updated the firmware yet...

It occurred to me much too late that using an adapter with my DA lenses is going to be a bit fraught. None have aperture rings. oh well, will have to see how it all pans out, the adapter is on its way by a slowboat from China (or Hong Kong, or Korea, I forget which)

It occurred to me much too late that using an adapter with my DA lenses is going to be a bit fraught. None have aperture rings. oh well, will have to see how it all pans out, the adapter is on its way by a slowboat from China (or Hong Kong, or Korea, I forget which)

I used my OM 50 once with an adaptor . Its doable but not fun.:confused:

I have a Minolta MC/MD to Pentax K adapter which has been quite good. Trouble is its all too heavy for me now. The lighter pentax lenses are good, I just dont know how they will function on a camera with no direct connection to the lens. All manual is all very well but you have to have some way of controlling that aperture. I may be restricted to playing with the K55 only.

Today, however, something is driving me to seek more lenses for the J1, and I already have my eye on a V2 body for later (like, once the price comes down a bit)

Back