Angel Islington

Iansky

All-Pro
We made our annual pilgrimage to Islington, London last weekend to attend the Angel Festival, a great day with fun and friendly people with a mix of stalls along the canal towpath.
I travelled light as I was helping my wife on her stall so took just the X70 and managed to grab some street shots as well as some at the festival.
A fun day was had by one and all.

Angel 3.jpg
Angel 6.jpg
Angel 8.jpg
Angel 9.jpg
Angel 15.jpg
Angel 16.jpg
Angel 19.jpg
Angel 20.jpg
Angel 21.jpg
Angel 24.jpg

It's funny how images evoke one's thoughts differently - all I can think of when I see those pictures is the acidic letters I used to get 25 years ago from that Lloyds Bank when my bank balance went overdrawn in the week before payday!

Sorry they make you feel frustrated rayvon and bring back negative thoughts, they are however a true reflection of what is a very well organised and attended event that collects money for a charity.

Sorry they make you feel frustrated rayvon and bring back negative thoughts, they are however a true reflection of what is a very well organised and attended event that collects money for a charity.
Ah, I see what's happened here, I inadvertently referred to all of your pictures, when I was only meaning to refer to one, that being the Lloyds Bank picture, apologies for that and hope it didn't annoy you too much. Nice images for sure and always nice being reminded of that part of the world (but not Lloyds Bank!).
Regards,

No problem, it didn't annoy me just make me wonder what you meant - banks are not like they were intended to be and they are more interested in profit and businesses than the individual - so much for being the "listening banks".

Back