olli

Super Moderator Emeritus
Name
olli
I finally made it to Angkor last week and spent a few days visiting the temples and hanging around in Siem Reap. I took about a year's worth of pictures in five days and have just about managed to get the total down to around 400. Here are a few I've picked out and done a bit of work on. All were taken with Fujifilm X-E2 and 18-55 combination.

DSCF6053.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
DSCF6155.jpg
DSCF6183.jpg
DSCF6233.jpg
DSCF6247.jpg
DSCF6336.jpg
DSCF6484.jpg
DSCF6505.jpg
DSCF6549.jpg
DSCF6595.jpg
.​

Excellent series, Olli ... I'd really like to see some more!
I've been there three times, stayed for a month each time but only have negatives and slides of those trips.

Thanks Ken. I'll probably post them all on Flickr at some point though you'll probably change your mind when you come across the album of 45 sunrise pictures:)

We're off to Luang Prabang in Laos next week so I imagine I'l be back with another few hundred shots after that. It's a wonderful part of the world. I only wish I could stay for a month.

Thanks Ken. I'll probably post them all on Flickr at some point though you'll probably change your mind when you come across the album of 45 sunrise pictures:)

We're off to Luang Prabang in Laos next week so I imagine I'l be back with another few hundred shots after that. It's a wonderful part of the world. I only wish I could stay for a month.
Sounds great, Olli. I've had a wonderful time in Laos, especially after another exhausting trip through SW China. Happy shooting!

Back