Announcement: TalkNEX.com

Amin

Hall of Famer
With all the interest in the upcoming Sony announcements, I've created a separate forum for Sony NEX users at TalkNEX.com. My hope is that we can create the same type of friendly, positive environment there for NEX users that we've got here for small camera users and over at Mu-43.com for Micro Four Thirds users.

Right now it's a blank slate. I hope some of the NEX enthusiasts here will pay it a visit, spread the word, and help shape the future of that site.

Link: TalkNEX.com

Fantastic idea! I am interested in following NEX trends, but find that NEX and mu talk don't often mix, and a nice, moderated board on NEX would be great!

Although -- now I've got THREE Amin-spawned boards to follow! Have you considered franchising? :D

I see that I will have to develop even more split personalities! I'm certainly interested in the next version and will be looking forward to the systems growth.(y)

I tried to log in using same name and password as here, but no deal.......

.....When I tried to register it immediately asked for my age :(........

......It could have asked so many things more applicable and photo oriented, but I supose it's just another 'ageist' site.......

I think that the age question and 99% if not 100% of those questions are just standard boilerplate fair in forum software. I often make myself as old as possible.;)

I tried to log in using same name and password as here, but no deal.......

.....When I tried to register it immediately asked for my age :(........

......It could have asked so many things more applicable and photo oriented, but I supose it's just another 'ageist' site.......

Almost all forums ask for age in order to comply with COPPA regulations.

So did Il Duce. Maybe without the mayo? ;)

Attachments

• P3050690-Edit.jpg
    P3050690-Edit.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 235
Thanks for creating the NEX forum. Guess I have to buy a NEX (I like NEX 7) and register @ TalkNex.
Or should I register first and then buy a NEX...

Hmmm, that's not good! Wonder what it could be??? Are you registering via the Facebook connect button or the regular registration?

Back