Another foggy sunrise and poor alien driving...

What a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful sunrise shot.
Also thanks for pointing me at the possibility. I did not realize before what a useful diffuser the fog is.

John, thanks for reminding me what a wonderful camera the X100 is. I've been neglecting it lately in favour of my E-M5, but I now bring it out when I want to travel light, or don't have time to change lenses (family outings, etc).

It went with me to Christo's Big Air Package in the Gasometer in Oberhausen; it's going with me tomorrow to the Archaeological Park in Xanten; and it'll be with me in Rome in October.

Funnily enough, none of my efforts get close to your foggy sunrise: must be the workman :)

John, thanks for reminding me what a wonderful camera the X100 is. I've been neglecting it lately in favour of my E-M5, but I now bring it out when I want to travel light, or don't have time to change lenses (family outings, etc).

It went with me to Christo's Big Air Package in the Gasometer in Oberhausen; it's going with me tomorrow to the Archaeological Park in Xanten; and it'll be with me in Rome in October.

Funnily enough, none of my efforts get close to your foggy sunrise: must be the workman :)

I appreciate the compliment, Ron -- but I've driven past this point nearly every day for some time now and this is the first time it looked like this! Give Mother Nature her due!

Thanks!

It's really a very nice camera and just about the right size -- not too small, not too large. Once you "get it" -- it can really become a seamless extension of your when you shoot. I've had a number of cameras like that but the Fuji's have some mojo with their blend of the modern and the traditional shooting controls -- and of course they make GREAT images!

John - gorgeous sunrise photo, very well composed and the subtle colors are very well captured. Shows again how beautiful the color rendition is of the X-100, one of the best ever. Guess the aliens were distracted by that great morning view, huh?

Back