Another from FujiX-forum

They all need to know about this place so they can move. It's not the kind of thing that can be discussed openly on the forums, or you'll get banned.
Over at mu-43.com, migrating here has been openly discussed multiple times. No one has started a thread directly promoting it, but it was brought up a few times. It’s how I found out about it!

There was some discussion at Nikon Cafe when VS bought it, but most of the group there decided to stay put. Several of the old timers have well over 20,000 posts and aren't too keen to lose their community. A couple of us did come over. I was on that forum, mu43, and FujiX. What a pain the Borg Continuum have been. It was relatively easy to delete my stuff on the forums that Amin owned, but not at FujiX.

I’m curious how many folks have migrated here from the 2 forums that just sold. It’s been quite a few in the last few months.
I have (had?) an account at FujiX, so I guess I technically qualify as having migrated from both FujiX and mu-43. Though it's been so long since I logged in at FujiX the account isn't even in my password manager :D and I created my account here in 2018.

There was some discussion at Nikon Cafe when VS bought it, but most of the group there decided to stay put. Several of the old timers have well over 20,000 posts and aren't too keen to lose their community. A couple of us did come over. I was on that forum, mu43, and FujiX. What a pain the Borg Continuum have been. It was relatively easy to delete my stuff on the forums that Amin owned, but not at FujiX.
FujiX deletes all posts that are over 2 years old.

As far as I can see, there haven't been any thread deletions recently. I do recall however that a number of links had become obsolete when the forum had migrated to a new/different forum software some two years or so ago.

As far as I can see, there haven't been any thread deletions recently. I do recall however that a number of links had become obsolete when the forum had migrated to a new/different forum software some two years or so ago.
I've been a member on FujiX for 10 years, but when I look at my content it only goes back to March 2020.

Back