Another grey day in Vancouver

summerkl

Veteran
Name
Kevin
Before it gets too cold and barren, I went oot and aboot with my trusty A55.

"Fall Jog" - almost makes me want to take up running again :)
eHUYG085ZdIzS_T8aUcHp1eXDf-vCiehYtxz76MxuV8
[/url]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From LR 500</td></tr></table>[/IMG]

"Another Lonely Bench"
YrPWR-vt4DGw2XvvJ1Xf81eXDf-vCiehYtxz76MxuV8
[/url]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From LR 500</td></tr></table>[/IMG]

"Nobody home but the crows"
LDK4fxnaaxERyvRtm22KPFeXDf-vCiehYtxz76MxuV8

"One by land and One by sea" - on my 27" screen it's easy to see the fellow walking on the spit of land :)
iVrTsWwHnX0THJV9YMoJxleXDf-vCiehYtxz76MxuV8

It may have been grey, but those colors were still beautiful, Kevin! I do love the fall. Back when I was much, much younger, it was always a time of new things - a new year at school or college with so many possibilities. I think that fall is nature's way of building us up before what for some is a very long winter.

Kevin, if the spirit ever moves you to host your photos on someplace like Flickr - I'd love to be able to view them even larger. Granted, I am limited to my MacBook Pro's screen.;)

Yes, fall conditions are wonderful .. especially for photographers. As I was wandering around, it seemed 1 in 5 people had a camera.

BB, your wish will be my eventual command :) It takes a bit of time for this old dog to learn new tricks ... so I will give Flickr a try on my next go round.

OK so it seems this younger old dog learned a new trick!

As a web newb, I get lost in all the jargon. So in Picasa they have 2 options under "Link to this photo" - one is labelled "Link" and the other is "Embed Image". I have always chosen the "Link" option and it never worked. I tried the Embed Image and all seems to be fine now. As the saying goes, Clear as Mud!

Back