Another Immigrant from mu-43...

Lupin 3rd

Rookie
... and it looks like I'm definitely not the first 😁

Anyway, mostly an Olympus user, but I also enjoy other systems including a newfound interest in B&W film. My kids are my main subject matter though sometimes I get to shoot landscapes, animals and the odd portrait.

Looking forward to the community here!

Welcome, immigrants (@Lupin 3rd, @jederick, @Sammyboy)! This is a lovely forum and you'll find that we welcome all skin colours here :D.
1639522129722.png

Sorry, I had to do it. I slept in and am now behind schedule so might as well.

... and it looks like I'm definitely not the first 😁

Anyway, mostly an Olympus user, but I also enjoy other systems including a newfound interest in B&W film. My kids are my main subject matter though sometimes I get to shoot landscapes, animals and the odd portrait.

Looking forward to the community here!

Hello, and welcome!

Also just came in from the micro 4/3 site. Looking forward to partcipating and enjoying everyone's work. I am strictly Olympus cameras. My first being the OM1 back in the 70s. Now I have a MK III and a bunch of regular and micro lenses.

I've been here a few days and decided this will definitely be my other home, and so have become a subscriber, as we all should do. It's good to see so many familiar faces and although the format is a bit different, it is easy enough to navigate. Also, folks are friendly and responsive, so what more could a fella ask for?

Last edited:
I mis typed. I have the OMD MK II. Guess my subconscious is working on me. Waiting to see if the price comes down on the III once they announce the new OMD.

Back