Another Immigrant from mu-43...

I’m so glad someone over there posted about this site. I hadn’t heard about it at all before it was brought up in a forum sale thread, and it’s so great to see the old crew back over here. After jumping back into the site it felt a bit dead, and it took me a week or two to realize why.

I’m so glad someone over there posted about this site. I hadn’t heard about it at all before it was brought up in a forum sale thread, and it’s so great to see the old crew back over here. After jumping back into the site it felt a bit dead, and it took me a week or two to realize why.
Take it on the lam, boys...he found us!

(If you're old enough to know what "Take it on the lam" means...) :2thumbs:

There are still a few folks I miss from the old site who haven't made the leap, but most of the people that made that place fun are over here now. I find myself checking in over there less and less often.

- K

Back