Another lurker from mu43

vinterhund

Regular
I have a m4/3 system. The beloved G9, as well as the little brother GX9. Along with a heap of lenses. I used to lurk on mu43, and signed up a year ago. Now I'm going to lurk here as well.

From Sweden, working in the tech business (atm I develop dynamics ax stuff in X++, before that I was a database developer with SQL Server and .Net/c#) with an old love for photography. Used to take pics with film (Pentax and Minolta), but moved on to Nikon D200 and digital. From there to my m4/3 system.

I have a m4/3 system. The beloved G9, as well as the little brother GX9. Along with a heap of lenses. I used to lurk on mu43, and signed up a year ago. Now I'm going to lurk here as well.

From Sweden, working in the tech business (atm I develop dynamics ax stuff in X++, before that I was a database developer with SQL Server and .Net/c#) with an old love for photography. Used to take pics with film (Pentax and Minolta), but moved on to Nikon D200 and digital. From there to my m4/3 system.
Welcome. I started on Mu43 too, and sometimes still go there, but I shoot with a lot of non-m43 cameras so hang around here a lot. Good, friendly people here. I think you will enjoy it.

'thank you my Scandinavian granny' ?? (I'm sure it isn't that, even if my knowledge of Scandi languages stems entirely from noir-type crime dramas. )
Haha, well.. technically it means 'neighbour' even though I quite like your interpretation as well :LOL:

Any particular noir-type crime drama you like? I might have some suggestions if I get the sense of your taste!
Welcome. I started on Mu43 too, and sometimes still go there, but I shoot with a lot of non-m43 cameras so hang around here a lot. Good, friendly people here. I think you will enjoy it.
Thanks, yeah I've got the feeling that it's a small but friendly community, just the way I like it.
@theoldsmithy Granne means neighbour in Swedish, I am Norwegian, so it plays on the shared borders between our countries. :drinks:
Let's just not tell them about our crazy rituals and customs over here involving fluesopp and mjöd.

On a more serious note, I remember when I was a kid and went to Trondheim and took a swim in a fjord. It was freezing cold, even in the summer.

Haha, well.. technically it means 'neighbour' even though I quite like your interpretation as well :LOL:

Any particular noir-type crime drama you like? I might have some suggestions if I get the sense of your taste!
Well, where to start... The Killing was the first big TV series that I watched, then The Bridge, and then the Icelanders got in on the act with Trapped and Katla. I have also read, and watched films of, the Stieg Larsson Millennium trilogy and a couple of other Icelandic crime books.

Well, where to start... The Killing was the first big TV series that I watched, then The Bridge, and then the Icelanders got in on the act with Trapped and Katla. I have also read, and watched films of, the Stieg Larsson Millennium trilogy and a couple of other Icelandic crime books.
I think you'd like 'Wallander' and 'Beck'. Both film series are a bit like True Detective.. finding a murderer kind of stuff. Well made and good actors. The danes are good at this too, with the most recent I've seen being 'Kastanjemannen'.

Might be here. We're new to Netflix, but it seems that they have different programs in different regions. Thanks for the recommendation though.
I hope you have it. Yeah, Netflix is different based on regions. Plenty people use vpn with Netflix to get different regional shows.. I've never tried myself. I think I'd feel too paranoid that Netflix would ban me for trying.

Back