Film Another Marylander

Wongler

Rookie
Hi from another Marylander. I came over from mu43 as well, currently shooting my Dad's old Konica S2. This is my second stint with this camera, I orginally used it 10 years ago in high school. Surprisingly the battery I put in those many years ago still worked!
I hope to get into developing my own B&W eventually.

Looks like you've got the Auto S2; the original SII had a big ugly selenium cell. The Auto S2 is as handsome as the photos it takes. Its only fault, that I've seen, is that the foam in its case disintegrates during shipping, coating the camera with yellow dust.

Looks like you've got the Auto S2; the original SII had a big ugly selenium cell. The Auto S2 is as handsome as the photos it takes. Its only fault, that I've seen, is that the foam in its case disintegrates during shipping, coating the camera with yellow dust.

Yup the Auto S2. I wasn't aware of a SII, I'll have to look that up. And yes, I am very familiar with the yellow dusting of dissolving foam, it is unfortunately in most of the Mid-Century modern chairs I have. Evil stuff.

Back