Another mu-43 evacuee

Welcome, Giiba!

Ooooh, another coffee person. ☕ My coffee intake quality is low compared to some other members, I'm OK with k-cups in my Keurig, but I make up for it with quantity. 😂
Quantity, you say? How about five pounds of whole beans at a time?

PXL_20230302_033659418.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

With fresh brewed, about how many cups does that work out to?
Well gee, that's a tough one. A 12-oz bag usually lasted us 8-9 days I think, usually brewing 8-10 'cups' (why are coffeemaker cups between 5 and 6 oz usually? What's the logic?) per day. So, if 5 lb divided by 12 oz is about 6.7 times as much, that's...

... 536 5.5 oz 'cups' or "standard coffeemaker units" if my math is right. Give or take a lot of variables, such as how strong I brew the coffee, whether I use a different brew method than the normal coffeemaker, etc.

Well gee, that's a tough one. A 12-oz bag usually lasted us 8-9 days I think, usually brewing 8-10 'cups' (why are coffeemaker cups between 5 and 6 oz usually? What's the logic?) per day. So, if 5 lb divided by 12 oz is about 6.7 times as much, that's...

... 536 5.5 oz 'cups' or "standard coffeemaker units" if my math is right. Give or take a lot of variables, such as how strong I brew the coffee, whether I use a different brew method than the normal coffeemaker, etc.
OK.

Now what's that expressed as a dosage of caffeine in milligrammes per day?

Back