Another Mu-43 member making the switch.

Thanks a lot Tim.

Had to be done,it's dead as a dodo over there.
Welcome!
I am still active at µ43 but it has slowed down considerably, right now it is like this: Members Online Total: 529 (members: 89, guests: 440)
I think it was more like maybe 1500 total and maybe a couple of hundred members before the change over.
It is so slow that even the robots have stopped visiting.

Welcome!
I am still active at µ43 but it has slowed down considerably, right now it is like this: Members Online Total: 529 (members: 89, guests: 440)
I think it was more like maybe 1500 total and maybe a couple of hundred members before the change over.
It is so slow that even the robots have stopped visiting.
Thanks Bo.

I think most of those members are bots. Most of the threads are from members I've never seen but been there years according to their profile, something fishy going on. Probably the new owners trying to boost their ad revenue.

Thanks Bo.

I think most of those members are bots. Most of the threads are from members I've never seen but been there years according to their profile, something fishy going on. Probably the new owners trying to boost their ad revenue.
The threads I watch see mostly familiar persons but there have been a few new people also, but many of the familiar people have gone here it seems and stopped being on µ43.
µ43 has been my "home" on the net for several years so I am reluctant to leave totally, but this place feels very familiar and friendly and I feel at home here also now.

Back