Leica Any Leica shops in ir near Cinci, Oh

aaronz28

Regular
Looking to try the new Leica T and im on vacation in Cincinatti for a ciuple days and then moving over to Indy.

Anyone know of a shop that might have one?
Thx

There's a dealer just North of Cinci and another on the top side of Columbus. Columbus isn't a bad idea, since it's a straight shot to Indy on I-70. But judging by my (non)luck in selling mine, it might be hard to find.

There's a dealer just North of Cinci and another on the top side of Columbus. Columbus isn't a bad idea, since it's a straight shot to Indy on I-70. But judging by my (non)luck in selling mine, it might be hard to find.

you are selling a T? why? i'm considering one as a low light 2nd camera option to my M9,

you are selling a T? why? i'm considering one as a low light 2nd camera option to my M9,

I have an insertion in the ad section, but since my camera had a couple of "dings" in areas that had no bearing on function (and weren't obvious in use anyway), I made a video to make those clear for anyone interested. This is it, which might be interesting even for general viewing.

Back