Film Any Pentax film camera fans out there?

Lightmancer

Legend
Name
Bill Palmer
I'm having a clearout and I have 18 copies of "Pentax Magazine", the journal of the Pentax Club in the UK dated from January 1991 to October 1985. They are in excellent condition, each about 30 pages, glossy with lots of colour images. They would be a great resource for anyone interested in the period and the marque. I need the space so I'll happily let them go for postage, otherwise I'll pop them in the bin.

Hi,

I still use Pentax Medium Format film. After several problems with the otherwise lovely 6x7s (that made me gave up on them) I currently use a 645 on a regular basis. I'm interested, looks very useful. Do you have an idea of what would be cost to post to Portugal? I'd send you the amount to your Paypal?

So, the answer is an eye-watering £16.90 for airmail and only 20p cheaper - £16.70 for shipment by sea. That's a printed paper rate so the cheapest available. Let me know if that works for you - it's disappointingly expensive!

Have you checked parcel2go.com, Bill? You might be able to shave a few quid off that price. I have used the site a few times and it's generally possible to get a cheaper price than the Royal Mail offer.

Indeed. I started out with an ME Super, you see, before progressing to an LX (a superb camera). It was only that Pentax were so slow to offer decent pro-spec AF bodies and lenses that led me into the arms of Nikon...

Back