Any plans for 2018?

as well as properly keep & archive/delete the stuff I have on my numerous 1 and 2 Terabyte drives.
That's what I've been doing over the last 48 hours, sort of like a new year's resolution brought forward. If I stay focused, I may even have finished that particular project by NYE. We don't do it because it takes so long and there's always stuff like work to distract you, so now is the time everyone!

That's what I've been doing over the last 48 hours, sort of like a new year's resolution brought forward. If I stay focused, I may even have finished that particular project by NYE. We don't do it because it takes so long and there's always stuff like work to distract you, so now is the time everyone!

ahhhhh..... for me there is always chores; like work but with a different type of boss!.

"what are you doing today"? "Nothing" I reply.
"But you did that yesterday"! "well.....I haven't finished yet" says I.

A little update from my side.
I did sell off the FZ1000, I wasn't using it anyway so it was the right decision.

Then my darling wife decided that she wants me do that thing with grabbing frames from video sequences of her and her horse, and since the FZ1000 had been sold I was forced to find a new 4K capable camera!

After trying out a Panasonic LX15 and not being impressed with the image quality (spoiled from the Sigma Merrills), I've settled on a Sony A6300 and now I'm waiting for delivery of a 35mm f1.8 to go with it.

That means my "kit" is currently the Ricoh GR for wide angle, the A6300 with 35mm f1.8 for general shooting and probably one of the DP Merrills for the stuff they're good at. Most likely the 50mm DP3M since it doesn't overlap with the Sony and it has fantastic sunstart for night shots.

Currently on the fence about selling my dp2 Quattro, I don't really need 3 cameras with a prime lens around 30mm (on APS-C).

Back