Fuji Anyone got the 14 yet?

Steve B.

Regular
Adorama still hasn't shipped mine. I noticed this AM Crutchfield had them in stock. I'm really tempted to cancel the order with Adorama but I like doing business with them.

Adorama still hasn't shipped mine. I noticed this AM Crutchfield had them in stock. I'm really tempted to cancel the order with Adorama but I like doing business with them.

B&H started shipping pre-orders a couple days ago, but I wasn't high enough on the list. I called around and found one in stock at Samy's and it arrived yesterday. They'll probably trickle in for awhile and then they'll be everywhere. I'm sure some smaller shops have some sitting on shelves right now, but finding them can take a little work.

-Ray

B&H started shipping pre-orders a couple days ago, but I wasn't high enough on the list. I called around and found one in stock at Samy's and it arrived yesterday. They'll probably trickle in for awhile and then they'll be everywhere. I'm sure some smaller shops have some sitting on shelves right now, but finding them can take a little work.

-Ray

I just cancelled my order with Adorama because Crutchfield had it in Stock. I felt kind of bad. I have been using them for a long time. It's supposed to arrive Thursday.

some is wrong with me, I have a big job tomorrow which means I will not be home when my 14 shows up from UPS and the funny thing is I would rather be playing with the lens that shoot this job

Back