anyone up for another month-long Prompts Challenge?

I think post #39 on page 4 sums up what I think it should be. It's as basic as anyone would want, but leaves room for people to make it more stringent if that's what they prefer. It's kind of a combination of little bits of what were hearing others wanted.

I think we have a plan for Octoberfest Photofest, an over exposure of Beer and Schnitzel (c) copyright Kristen

• Starts as a basic PAD.....30 photos in 30 days
  • People who WANT to limit themselves to a single focal length or a single can do so
  • 30 "prompts" for those who like the treasure hunt aspect (and others could use them for inspiration when they're stumped)

Things left to decide:

• Start and end dates - I like the idea of starting early, but know that Luke is traveling towards the end of this month and not sure if he packs his cape.
  • Prompts... to simplify this process, maybe we pull from the web. Otherwise, everyone could submit a few to one person who would then pick 30.

I think the start and end dates should present themselves pretty clearly if you check out the NAME (which I freaking love).
Someone could start a thread for people to suggest prompts. Maybe anyone who wants to can submit 3 and then the 2 Ks can put out a final whittled down list.

I think the start and end dates should present themselves pretty clearly if you check out the NAME (which I freaking love).
Someone could start a thread for people to suggest prompts. Maybe anyone who wants to can submit 3 and then the 2 Ks can put out a final whittled down list.

Link for prompt submissions follows. Everyone welcome to contribute, even if you do not place to use this during the challenge:

https://www.photographerslounge.org/f72/octoberfest-photofest-prompt-submission-thread-12602/

Back