Anyone willing to show panorama shots?

P

pniev

Panorama shots can be spectacular. Unfortunately I only have one out of a hotel room (appr. 90degr). I would love to see yours!
Peter

2012-Normandie-174-XL.jpg

I have no Fuji Pano's yet, but have a shed load of 5D and 50D Canon Pano's.

PS....have been round that roundabout a number of times (on D513?) but never stopped there. We dive off the autoroute at Pt de Normande, lunch in Honfleur and take a leisurely drive on the 513 en route to Caen. Is Cabourg worth a look?

I have no Fuji Pano's yet, but have a shed load of 5D and 50D Canon Pano's.

PS....have been round that roundabout a number of times (on D513?) but never stopped there. We dive off the autoroute at Pt de Normande, lunch in Honfleur and take a leisurely drive on the 513 en route to Caen. Is Cabourg worth a look?

If you follow the d513 you will go through the suburbs. Cabourg is a typical beach town, I would say. I liked it but whld not go there agan. If you've seen ne you've seen them all. ;-) just my opinion, of course.

Can't remember if there was a previous Fuji pano thread here or on SC, but here are the same two I posted before; both from X100; note the bit of misalignment to the left of the man in the tie in second photo, where you see the jagged edges of the stone blocks (Berlin Holocaust Memorial).

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can't remember if there was a previous Fuji pano thread here or on SC, but here are the same two I posted before; both from X100; note the bit of misalignment to the left of the man in the tie in second photo, where you see the jagged edges of the stone blocks (Berlin Holocaust Memorial).

wow. fabulous shots! I recognize some of the colors from the time I lived in Princeton. Fantastic colors in the fall!

PS: I will search for an earlier post as well.

+1; beautifully exposed and great detail in the buildings and clouds. Peter, did you shoot vertically/in portrait mode?

Thanks for you kind words.

w.r.t your question: I am not sure but I think it may have been portrait. The size of the window was small so landscape mode did not really make sense.

Back