Apple Apple Introduces Dual Camera iPhone 11

CameraderieBot

Helper Bot
Apple Introduces Dual Camera iPhone 11

CUPERTINO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apple® today announced iPhone® 11, delivering innovations that make the world’s most popular smartphone even more powerful, improving the features people use the most throughout their day.1 iPhone 11 introduces a powerful dual-camera system, offering an intuitive camera experience with the highest quality video in a smartphone and Night mode for photos. iPhone 11 is powered by the A13 Bionic chip to perform the most demanding tasks, while getting through an e

I have an iP11 Pro on my desk right now. I've been using an iP8.

The camera experience on the iP11 Pro is awesome! I didn't test everything, but basic, good light, with the 3 lenses if phenomenal. BUT while I could use the iP8 w/1 hand, the iP11 is a 2-handed phone.

So, the question is -- do I want to move to a 2-handed phone, which I use all-day-long, and have a better camera for just-in-case, or do I stick w/the all-day-long 1-handed use, and keep with a separate camera.

Is it just bigger? I have the 7+ and it does take some practice to shoot one-handed.

The body is bigger than the 8 (I don't have a + model) AND the screen is edge to edge. Also, with the home button gone, some of the functionality is accessed now with a drag from the top screen edge, down. That drives to two hand use :(

I think I'm keeping my 11 Pro. I just did a compare vs. the 8, and it's night and day better camera. I also found a way that you can set up a "virtual" home button (through accessibility features), and that helps in the handling/transition from the more classic iPhone bezel style.

Back