Fuji Apple photos raw ingest

Allen

The new Photos app will not recognize RAW from my 100t card, only JPEG. my guess is we will have to wait for Photos update.

Did you resolve this? I had an issue where it looked like I only uploaded jpegs but they were actually stacked. When you edit, you can select the raw image to edit. Not sure if that helps...

Did you resolve this? I had an issue where it looked like I only uploaded jpegs but they were actually stacked. When you edit, you can select the raw image to edit. Not sure if that helps...

Thanks for responding.
I get stacked images too. Not sure how to unstick and develop raw. Also the raw options are grated out in drop down. So far apple is lacking in detailed documentation.

Solved the mystery after a Google search, and better understand previous post. Photos ingests as stacked images, with jpeg on top of raw. If you don't open image the option to use raw will be grayed out in edit.
double click image. At top of screen you will see jpeg in a box. Then click on edit on upper right. Then click on edit on top menu and you will see raw option. I think Photos did a nice job in developing, even in auto mode for all the options.

Back