April Cameraderie Book

pictogramax

All-Pro
Remember APRIL CAMERADERIE, when the first wave of isolation begun?
It was a great ride for me, both taking my images and following what others did.
Sometime after I posted them all, it turned out that my writer friend has been following them also, and admitted he got inspired.
Yeah, it took me no less than six months to pack it up, but here it is finally; you can browse it or download freely the PDF of the book on my site:

https://pictogramax.rs/2020/12/01/cameraderie-book/

If you are in the mood to tell us your impressions after you have read it, we will not try to stop you :)

FABULARIUS - 2020 - CAMERADERIE - COVER.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Remember APRIL CAMERADERIE, when the first wave of isolation begun?
It was a great ride for me, both taking my images and following what others did.
Sometime after I posted them all, it turned out that my writer friend has been following them also, and admitted he got inspired.
Yeah, it took me no less than six months to pack it up, but here it is finally; you can browse it or download freely the PDF of the book on my site:

https://pictogramax.rs/2020/12/01/cameraderie-book/

If you are in the mood to tell us your impressions after you have read it, we will not try to stop you :)

View attachment 241850
Thanks a lot for sharing (online and download). Words can't express how deeply I'm touched by your photos and subtitles.
Just beautiful.

You almost got me to cry (admittedly not that difficult these days). The combination of your photos and your friends' poetic words is powerful.

And I love the post script....as we all await that day when we awake (next spring?)

Thanks for sharing.

What a wonderful combination of words and photos. I have always looked forward to your pictures, but this truly was a step beyond. Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

I completely missed the April Cameraderie challenge, so these are all new to me, and I'm blown away. The way you isolate details and light and texture to show a mood (in this case, as I perceive it, of stillness)... Wow. These are all things I've been meaning to develop in my own photography, and you are setting an inspirational example.

I viewed the images first without reading the poetry , and then upon reading, the poetry gave me an additional and wonderful perspective on the images.

I’m always a fan of your work. Looking really good on my iPhone but know the small screen is not doing your work full justice. Cannot wait to view on the large screen. Your images and the way you process them are both dreamy and sublime. Beautiful project.

Back