Fatehpur Sikri
snpvqtn.jpg

Sheesh Mahal
XUJsyWo.jpg

Jantar Mantar
d6EqFho.jpg

Jaipur Kala Niketan
Qd5mrQS.jpg

PM me if you need any help/tips etc. I'd be happy to help out.

Thanks Rajiv

Just checked with my wife who is putting the trip together - apparently it's mid November to mid December .... she wants to see temples, the countryside etc., etc., (all the really interesting and cultural stuff), but I need at least a few days "birding" ..... so I think that it's a nature reserve once a week...... to keep me happy!!!

Thanks Rajiv

Just checked with my wife who is putting the trip together - apparently it's mid November to mid December .... she wants to see temples, the countryside etc., etc., (all the really interesting and cultural stuff), but I need at least a few days "birding" ..... so I think that it's a nature reserve once a week...... to keep me happy!!!

Oh you'll need to be a lot more specific than that to get the most out of me! You could probably ask your wife to write to me with a tentative itinerary and I can recommend experiences/hotels etc depending on which part of the country you are visiting. I've lived/worked all over India and can make specific recommendations to suit your needs. India offers some of the best hospitality destinations in the world.

As a birder you'll have the time of your life, but the top birding destinations are a bit off the tourist track (apart from Goa) - http://www.kolkatabirds.com/photo/10topsites.htm

Back