Are we SiJ'ing next month?

I'll probably give it a go, but I won't be struggling to post every day, I'm not about to fight any inclement weather to get a photograph. I doubt if I'll be participating in April, far too busy a month with my breeding bird survey work around the parish, unless I alter my habit of a lifetime and make time later in the day for photography.

Barrie

Any rules at all, e.g., one body, one lens? Wooden cameras? It is so tempting to try the iPhone.
Nope. As I said above:

"Impromptu means impromptu... No rules on kit, daily participation or the like. Unleash your inner flaneur and have a bit of fun. The only stipulation is that the photos you post are taken between the first and the thirty-first of January 2020."

So...

I absolutely agree. This idea is NOT a SiJ. It's an out-of-cycle bit of fun.

Riffing on the ideas expressed, I do like the thought of a mosaic to mark the new decade, so we are working to an objective.

Impromptu means impromptu... No rules on kit, daily participation or the like. Unleash your inner flaneur and have a bit of fun. The only stipulation is that the photos you post are taken between the first and the thirty-first of January 2020.

Ride what ya brung, when you want, as frequently as you want, and I'll set a daily thread to post in.

Each participant to pick no more than three photos at the end for their contribution to the mosaic. We can work out way 'round odd numbers with a Cameraderie logo or something.

Make sense?

Much more sense.

So...

I absolutely agree. This idea is NOT a SiJ. It's an out-of-cycle bit of fun.

Riffing on the ideas expressed, I do like the thought of a mosaic to mark the new decade, so we are working to an objective.

Impromptu means impromptu... No rules on kit, daily participation or the like. Unleash your inner flaneur and have a bit of fun. The only stipulation is that the photos you post are taken between the first and the thirty-first of January 2020.

Ride what ya brung, when you want, as frequently as you want, and I'll set a daily thread to post in.

Each participant to pick no more than three photos at the end for their contribution to the mosaic. We can work out way 'round odd numbers with a Cameraderie logo or something.

Make sense?
I missed this post. :oops:

Don’t think I will be with more 40º+ days ahead. april, probably, January, not at all. OH wait, but if we have SiJ, SiA probably wont happen, right? Because everyone will be over doing singles by then. Thanks, Bill :p
I wish it was 40+ here. I guess it would be a bit different if we were both Fahrenheit or Celsius.

I had the same thought. I want to be in, but January will probably see days with a high of 30 when I'm lucky.⛄

Don’t think I will be with more 40º+ days ahead. april, probably, January, not at all. OH wait, but if we have SiJ, SiA probably wont happen, right? Because everyone will be over doing singles by then. Thanks, Bill :p
We can still do SIA. This is just a bit of fun with some focus for motivation. Besides, I just got a new lens that the reviews claim has “optical character”. I can use January to figure out exactly what the hell that means. :hmmm:

Nope. As I said above:

"Impromptu means impromptu... No rules on kit, daily participation or the like. Unleash your inner flaneur and have a bit of fun. The only stipulation is that the photos you post are taken between the first and the thirty-first of January 2020."

The SuperMod has spoken...

mando3.jpg

Back