Fuji Are y'all happy now?

Hyubie

Top Veteran
Look what you did to me. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

:laugh1:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 159
That will teach you, we are all avid Fuji supporters so I am glad you have been convinced (coerced) into joining the clan.

I and I am sure everyone else here are looking forward to seeing the results from your new purchase.

How could you have given so easily into the peer pressure? Hehe. Congrats on the new toy!!! :)

PEER PRESSURE!?!?! It's like there was a party over in one apartment, and suddenly everyone's gone, but there's a huge noise and goings-on across the hall. Well, do you stay in the empty apartment, with the crushed beer cans and dried up appetizers, or go across the hall to where the party's moved? lol

PEER PRESSURE!?!?! It's like there was a party over in one apartment (SC and mu-43), and suddenly everyone's gone, but there's a huge noise and goings-on across the hall. Well, do you stay in the empty apartment, with the crushed beer cans and dried up appetizers, or go across the hall to where the party's moved? lol

Mu-43 is as active as ever, and most of the folks I know from there who are shooting Fuji now are still doing MFTs as well!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Mu-43 is as active as ever, and most of the folks I know from there who are shooting Fuji now are still doing MFTs as well!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed. The m43 forum seems to be booming with many new users just getting into the system. There has been an influx of former DSLR owners ditching their gear in favor of cameras like the E-M5 from what I have seen.

Back