Arraial D´Ajuda (Bahia, Brazil)

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Jan 11, 2011
Houston, Texas
Jack
Very nice! I am from Brasil, but never ventured up to Bahia. But your photos Definotely remind me of ome of the parts in northern Rio de Janeiro. Thanks for sharing!

BTW, that's one strange looking fish head there!!

Rawfa

Regular
Dec 25, 2011
Many thanks for all the nice words...but let me tell you that this is a remote paradise like place and unfortunately not all Brazil looks like this (although we have our share of places like this). I live in Rio de Janeiro, which is one of the biggest metropolis in the world and even though it´s an incredibly beautiful city full of nature, it´s also full of people and I could never get these shots without having a bunch of people in the background (unless these were taken REALLY early in the morning).

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Nov 5, 2010
Down Under
Mark
Please keep the shots coming Rawfa. They are awesome!

Like others have said, really love the colours here. I assume they're not OCC JPGs so :clap2: to you post-processing formula. Very nice work!

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Rawfa, I really, really like the colors and that first one really knocks me out with its vibrancy but it's the angle of view that really hits a home run for me! Love the way you've framed it with the motorcycle, the power/street light pole and the low view shooting upwards. Super!

You're doing wonderfully with your eye and your camera.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom