ARTICLE: World's end: Spain's wild north edge with Fujifilm XT-2

Jose Carpin

Regular
Hi folks,

Before starting the trip driving my car up north in Spain, I obviously had to think about what gear I should take with me. My goal was clear: I wanted to shoot original landscapes in the north coast of Spain, specifically in the province of Asturias.

Nowadays I am a Fujifilm photographer, which means two things: firstly, I am highly proud of owning a Fujifilm gear, which is outstanding in terms of quality and shooting experience, and furthermore because I’m in love with the quality and design of my FUJIFILM XT-2 and my lenses too.

I knew I would mostly shoot landscapes, so before going up north to Asturias, I took a good decision: I sold my small and sweet pancake Samyang 12mm f/2 and then, I bought the legendary FUJI XF10-24MM F/4, and yes, it was a great. The XF10-24mm is more convenient for landscape photography; the focal range helps to reach far scenes where it’s impossible to get with a prime 12mm lens; for example shooting rocks in the water during a high tide.

Continue reading this article here: World's end: Spain's wild north edge. Shooting with Fuji XT-2 and XF10-24mm

Come check out my website too: www.josecarpin.com

Let me show you some pictures that you will find reading this article:

33320571244_f03129d52c_c.jpg

34163113295_0a55080644_c.jpg

34314114286_3a65eb30a5_c.jpg

35051729701_e0ae4fc187_c.jpg

Stunning set of images that demonstrate what the Fuji can deliver in the right hands - very well done and thanks for sharing with us.

Great images on your website as well and looking at the ones of India reminds me of my trip there a number of years ago - a diverse country that is full of stunning photographic subject matter and friendly people willing to have their picture taken.

Good to hear you are enjoying the Fuji experience.

Really nice pictures! You managed to catch the mood so well. Do you miss the Samyang 12mm anything now that you've sold it or are you more than happy that you went with the 10-24?

Back