At the Races

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
Great stuff Christina. I saw just the first color shots here initially and then saw the more complete set with B&W on mu-43 and was going to comment on how much I liked both. Then you added some B&W here and I'm only left to try to decide whether I prefer that first photo in color or B&W - I think I prefer the separation in subjects the color gives it, but I like both an awful lot. Overall just a great set. Incredibly clean and sharp files - are these the EM5? Regardless, great work...

-Ray

christilou

Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Sunny Frimley
Thanks Ray, these are EM5 and the Oly 45mm. Didn't have time to swap lenses because it was just so crowded so just had to fire away and hope for the best :)

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
I'm with Bart on the wonderful sense of atmosphere. I'd spotted the spats on Flickr and thought they were great - my second favorite is the B&W of the woman in her hat giving someone quite a look!:eek::wink:

If you wouldn't mind, it would be great to have a link to your other shots on Mu43.

HeatherTheVet

Top Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
Scotland
Heather
Woman in the hat the winner by a length, then spats romping home at 2nd. Worth an each way.

The most important bit...you went to Ascot! Where's the self portrait, eh? I mean, you have to scrub up a bit to get in. How did you hide those sailor tattoos? :eek:

christilou

Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Sunny Frimley
I'll have you know I was in the Royal Enclosure no less! Managed to pass muster but I can tell you there are ladies there who make a much more serious effort than me! I'm only there for the photographic opportunities LOL !

Reactions: BBW

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom