Attention-seeking me.

I've had a truckload of tests this past week... ECG and Holter monitor last week (thats a 24 hour ECG for those who don't already know).. today a bunch of lung function tests (I smoked a LOT for what seems like a hundred years and its taken its toll) and tomorrow a CT coronary angiogram (non-invasive) because the cardiologist thinks I may have Ischaemic Heart Disease (and if so, there will be a visit to the cardiac cath lab in my future). This does not please me one bit, and in fact scares me a lot.

So, just for tomorrow, a prayer or a word to your higher authority... or just give me a thought in about 14 hours from the time of this post and keep fingers crossed that I don't have IHD. Thanks, people.

Fingers-crossed.jpg

i believe in all that positive energy hippie stuff, so me and gonzo will go for a walk in the park during yer exam and take some photos and imagine yer breathing all that nice fresh tree air with us,.......................... and also talking up what an AMAAAAAZING photographer i am, and how ADORABLE gonzo is when he struts his stuff... ;D

big hugs suebaloo!

Back