Australia II

Matt Everglade

Regular
Mar 5, 2014
Germany
Thank you. Seems the wombat gets everybody. :biggrin: And so many Australians on this forum :2thumbs:

come back to Sydney again!
I would love to, and I am sure I am coming back sometime, but at the moment it is simply to expensive :frown:

I love that spot near Luna Park, though my last attempt there may be overdone for some
Yes, definitely a good spot. I tries several spots the last time, but this one was the best. It's a good shot, like the composition, but why have you done your photo in B&W? I think the magic in my image comes from the colours, too.

NightBird

Regular
Apr 23, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Darren
Yes, definitely a good spot. I tries several spots the last time, but this one was the best. It's a good shot, like the composition, but why have you done your photo in B&W? I think the magic in my image comes from the colours, too.
Just trying to catch the industrial and huge steel feel of the bridge in that one. I don't generally don't do much in B&W, but liked the results. I do love colour as well though!

Your right about expensive here, long way to come and to get around such a large country. You've done it though, and been to a place or two I haven't been to yet. You also have all those very well captured memories. Beautiful.

Matt Everglade

Regular
Mar 5, 2014
Germany
Amazing shots! They are all awesome, but the first is outstanding IMHO! Very inspiring.

Well done, now I want to go back and try to work on new photos there. :frown: :wink: Edit: I just scrolled through your flickr album and now I have wanderlust again :redface: Someday I'll be back, just have to save enough money... :rolleyes: I normally don't subscribe to people's flickr streams, have only friends in my list but you are the first exception. ;)

Matt Everglade

Regular
Mar 5, 2014
Germany
Thank you, Peter!

Here are more photos, I'd like to share. I already had them in the recycle bin, but I reworked them in Lightroom a year after the journey and it somehow worked out to get a better result than directly after the journey.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

SAM_0470 von Matt Everglade auf Flickr

SAM_0600 von Matt Everglade auf Flickr

Fun in the NP with the stars von Matt Everglade auf Flickr

This one was actually a complete fail. The RAW file was looking really bad and I invested a bit more time on this, but I finally got a quite good result. Since then this is my example what can be achieved with LR only :rolleyes:

SAM_0951.jpg von Matt Everglade auf Flickr

This is how it look completely unpreocessed :eek: :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom