Leica Automatic text links to B&H

Amin

Hall of Famer
Hi all, I am experimenting with a plugin that converts camera names to links to B&H. For example, I have it enabled now for the Leica M-E, so anytime someone writes "Leica M-E" it will automatically link that to the B&H page for that camera.

I'll be choosing the terms specifically, so it's not gonna link to some wrong page, other than rare instances where I choose to link something like "35/1.4" to a specific popular lens despite the fact that it could refer to a different one. And there will never be any popups. Just a significant increase ink links to B&H.

I think it'll help a lot in increasing affiliate revenue, which is at an all-time low and has been an important part of paying the bills here.

If you happen to find the links very annoying, you have the option to turn them off - it's under "Automatic B&H links" here: https://www.leicaplace.com/profile.php?do=editoptions - but please consider keeping them on as a way to check pricing and availability as well as to make it easier to support the site costs by buying through our links (your price is unaffected).

Back