Leica Autumn 2017

christilou

Legend
Outside my front door..... M240 50mm Summilux ASPH

L1009131-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beautiful image- a remonder that Fall is coming and Summer is almost over. The song by the Motels "Suddenly Last Summer" is running through my mind.

For me it's "Autumn Leaves," or "September" from Earth Wind and Fire ...

Should we start posting Fall 2017 shots from our Leicas here?

Looks like a good thread to post Autumn 2017 pictures.

And since this is in the Images to Share forum- I see no reason to limit it to Leica Only.

A few from our walk on Sunday at Frensham Little Pond, Surrey. It was windy and there was a fine mist of rain....

L1009206-Edit-2.jpg

L1009218-Edit.jpg

L1009210-Edit.jpg

L1009228-Edit.jpg

L1009213-Edit.jpg

Followed by a quick drink at the local pub on the village green, watching the cricket in the rain!

L1009231-Edit.jpg

M240 50mm Summilux ASPH

"Don't go ..."
And yet they must.

Love the water beads, the bottom petals and leaves just starting to wilt and spot. And the bokeh adds to this bouquet, certainly.

I want to know how they keep their knees from staining green while sliding. White uniforms show that in stark relief. :^)

Closer inspection, most guy's right knees are dirt stained - why just the right I wonder?

From Thursday evening. I was skunked after this one shot: clouds covered the Sun for the rest of the evening.

37376019796_2aa0101759_b.jpg

one shot
by Carl B, on Flickr

Leica T with 11-23mm wide-angle zoom. From the camera's jpeg: battery had been dead for a while and the camera reverted to jpegs only. Still nice, but not the detail I can get from raw.

Last edited by a moderator:
although I am not as professional as you, I do know the picture you took is great. by using 11/23 is quiet adventure since it is a wide-angle zoom. if we try to focus on one subject, we have to abandon others to achieve our goal. the background will be so vague. and, I found out it is an art! I am not sure if my English is clear enough to make sense, so I attached the picture I took. thanks!

Back