Nature Autumn Leaves

FXE36447.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M.

Since getting out and doing yardwork on a broken foot is not a good idea, I hired a lawn services company to come out and clear all the piles of leaves from my yard and give it a final cut for the year. Within an hour of them finishing, the leaves began to cover the yard again. A night of rain didn't help.

DSCF0211.JPG

Aren't new toys fun?
They are, especially if they're actually old, but eminently usable toys :)

OT: Speaking of toys: Have you ever considered taking orders? Ukuleles are quickly growing on me ... 🎸(sorry, no uke emoticon, so a guitar had to do ;)) I guess it's impractical to even think of this, but it would still be grand ... Not that I could do anything justice just yet ...

M.

They are, especially if they're actually old, but eminently usable toys :)

OT: Speaking of toys: Have you ever considered taking orders? Ukuleles are quickly growing on me ... 🎸(sorry, no uke emoticon, so a guitar had to do ;)) I guess it's impractical to even think of this, but it would still be grand ... Not that I could do anything justice just yet ...

M.
I have not. My wife says I don't give myself enough credit, but I don't think my instruments are of a high enough quality that I should be asking people to buy them. They all have minor flaws that I think make them commercially not viable.

I have not. My wife says I don't give myself enough credit, but I don't think my instruments are of a high enough quality that I should be asking people to buy them. They all have minor flaws that I think make them commercially not viable.
My wife thinks I have minor flaws that prevent me from always being viable. I know , hard to imagine..

Tell you what, once I think I'm good enough, I'll contemplate badgering you into thinking again. At the moment, just enjoy your craft, and I'll try to develop sufficient skills to appreciate and deserve it - I think you're way, way ahead, so, no worries ...

M.

Hobbling around the edge of our yard, trying to make something of this beautiful morning. All of those pink-ish leaves are from an invasive bush, Euonymus alatus, aka Burning Bush, that was originally introduced in the US from the Orient in the 1800s as an ornamental, and quickly spread out into the countryside.

DSCF0434A.JPG

DSCF0442A.JPG

DSCF0444A.JPG

Back