"Aviation Photo Thread" (Planes, Helos, Balloons, etc)...

Minimoa
it is supposed to be the most beautiful glider ever built
I was extremely lucky that day when I encountered two Minimoas on a one hour´s flight in a motor-glider
pict 055.jpg

Glasflügel H-201 Standard Libelle
The prototype made its first flight in October 1967, with a total of 601 being built. The type soon made its mark in contest flying; one flown by Per-Axel Persson of Sweden, winner of the 1948 World Championships, came second in the Standard Class at the 1968 World Championships at Leszno in Poland. (Wikipedia)

pict 108.jpg

Thanks Tony!
Tomorrow I will post the last pic in this series I took in the skies of Baden-Wuerttemberg.
After this I am going to take you to a much more dramatic scenery you may never have seen from above.
Thank you too, rayvonn for appreciating.
When it's over Rolf, and if you have the spare time, do let us know about the gear used to capture those scenes and the process involved in getting the shots, would be most appreciated.

The Siebert Sie-3 is a single-seat Standard class glider designed and produced in Germany in the 1960s for club use.
Siebert manufactured 27 Sie 3s in the four years after it received type approval in January 1972. Some were built by amateurs from kits.[1] In 2010 twelve remained on the civil registers of European countries, seven in Germany, two in Denmark and one each in the Netherlands, Belgium and Portugal.[2] In addition, there is one in the United States.(Wikipedia)
pict 006.jpg

Back