Sony Ayalim in the Old City - shot entirely on NEX-5

Izh Ash

Regular
Hi,

I'm an Israeli singer/songrwriter and I shoot films on the road.

I recently drove down to Israel's Southern town Be'er Sheva, to play for a group of enthusiastic students who are part of an organization called Ayalim, giving back to society.

Here is the short film that I made on that trip, shot on the Sony NEX-5 (except for a couple of iPhone 4 on-stage shots):

[video=youtube;ddmssuCuf4o]

Use the CC subtitles for an English translation of the Hebrew dialog.

Izhar

Izhar, I can't thank you enough for this movie - it's so inspirational and really makes me feel hopeful. I watched it through once wishing I could understand that language - then checked back to your thread where you specifically told those of us who needed a translation to click on the CC option. Just finished seeing your film the second time through.:bravo-009:

Speaking here as an American, it is this kind of national service that I wish our country would encourage if not require. Beautifully done, Izhar - I could feel the energy and enjoyed your music, too!

Thank you BBW! I appreciate it.

Izhar

Izhar, I can't thank you enough for this movie - it's so inspirational and really makes me feel hopeful. I watched it through once wishing I could understand that language - then checked back to your thread where you specifically told those of us who needed a translation to click on the CC option. Just finished seeing your film the second time through.:bravo-009:

Speaking here as an American, it is this kind of national service that I wish our country would encourage if not require. Beautifully done, Izhar - I could feel the energy and enjoyed your music, too!

Back