B&W Portraits

Does this one count as portrait? It is the captain and owner of a great looking boat that our former queen Wilhelmina used for a ride through the canals of Amsterdam.

X20 - PP in Silver Efex Fine Art Process.

View attachment 13403

Hair cut smile

8779320280_88388da9ef_c.jpg

Xpro1 35mm

Thanks very much! The Fuji has spurred me back into taking photographs again. Not sure whether it's the form factor, or the quality of the images or a combination of the two. It's just a magical little camera and I love using it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using FujiXspot mobile app

It's funny what a camera can do to people, isn't it. It is so much fun to use.

Thanks very much! The Fuji has spurred me back into taking photographs again. Not sure whether it's the form factor, or the quality of the images or a combination of the two. It's just a magical little camera and I love using it.

I think there's something more tangible about being able to control your camera using analogue dials as opposed to through a computer menu. That's what makes it for me. The ability to rotate those dials and tinker with the camera in a physical way. It's probably the inner child :)

Agree 100%

I think there's something more tangible about being able to control your camera using analogue dials as opposed to through a computer menu. That's what makes it for me. The ability to rotate those dials and tinker with the camera in a physical way. It's probably the inner child :)

Back