B&W B&W: Words/No Words

While I've yet to see it in person the Fulton Center's "Sky Reflector-Net" has become one of those spots I must visit if/when I'm in NYC again. I might have a hard time explaining to my wife why I want to go there but she'll go along. I'm used to seeing shots of it in color so a B&W caught my attention, it really gives a much more dramatic perspective! 👍

Thank you very much. It was my second time there. I usually go for business meetings to that area, but end up going back to the office. It was an afternoon meeting, so I had a chance to take couple shots. The winter light might helped as I didn't edit much. Also the level that I was at when I look at the first shot that I had. I don't like the flip up screens much, but in this case it helped to get a good view of the shot...

I google searched the photos of Fulton's Center and see all the variations which is interesting. I should try at night too... Also I found below article at LL after I shot the Oculus building, need to go try different angles:
Abstract Architectural Photography – Unleash Your Creativity - Luminous Landscape

While I've yet to see it in person the Fulton Center's "Sky Reflector-Net" has become one of those spots I must visit if/when I'm in NYC again. I might have a hard time explaining to my wife why I want to go there but she'll go along. I'm used to seeing shots of it in color so a B&W caught my attention, it really gives a much more dramatic perspective! 👍

Last edited:
Back