B&W: Words/No Words

mike3996

Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
Spent a wonderful afternoon. But my time with a 21 mm lens this time wasn't really great. Was kinda miserable to be honest with the experience. I missed my 35mm. Hated the optical overpriced plastic viewfinder that is dirty and distorting and also loose on the shoe.

But the pics that come out, can be unreal.

That unintended flare made this image so great ... hot damn.

2019-08-13-18-02-MP002967.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

porchard

Veteran
Feb 3, 2013
Devon, UK
Nice, Leeland! I see that you're in Cornwall, so I'm guessing that this shot is in the same area? This scene looks vaguely familiar to me... and, as someone who lives in an adjoining county (I'll leave you to work out which one that might be! :D), and has been around Cornwall quite a lot over the years, I think I (sort of) recognise it - but I can't bring the name to mind. Would you be happy to give the location? If you'd prefer not to, that's fine, too, of course. :cool:

Mar 23, 2018
Cornwall
Nice, Leeland! I see that you're in Cornwall, so I'm guessing that this shot is in the same area? This scene looks vaguely familiar to me... and, as someone who lives in an adjoining county (I'll leave you to work out which one that might be! :D), and has been around Cornwall quite a lot over the years, I think I (sort of) recognise it - but I can't bring the name to mind. Would you be happy to give the location? If you'd prefer not to, that's fine, too, of course. :cool:
Hi there no problem it's near Truro it's called Malpas

grebeman

Old Codgers Group
Delivering beer to The Tower Inn, Slapton.

The delivery wagon parked outside the Round House in the entrance to the narrow lane leading to the pub

The reason why the lorry can get no closer to the pub

Even after delivering there's still the problem of getting out of the village going towards East Allington

Barrie

Latest threads

Top Bottom