B&W B&W: Words/No Words

Phoenix, wonderful!!!
Hey, 1.4! This camera isn't up to shoot sports, is it... :rolleyes:

Update, seen right now. The bit of text behind. At first sight, you read "cade". "Cade" in Italian means "he falls". :D LOL

Phoenix, wonderful!!!
Hey, 1.4! This camera isn't up to shoot sports, is it... :rolleyes:

Update, seen right now. The bit of text behind. At first sight, you read "cade". "Cade" in Italian means "he falls". :D LOL

It is an Aikido technique (which is of course Japanese) The text on the background completely reads "Aikido Academy", I thought it would be an ironic play on words if the Japanese technique is described in Italian so I have added some shadows.

You've got a very sharp eye onreb.

Eliot - love that portrait!

Ron, what are you doing out there in that beautiful weather while so many of us are stuck in the midst of a cold winter?! Great view and nice black and white processing!:cool:

Ron, what are you doing out there in that beautiful weather while so many of us are stuck in the midst of a cold winter?! Great view and nice black and white processing!:cool:

Thanks BB!

If it's any consolation, I am back in Detroit, where the current temperature is 17F and we are expecting 4-6 inches of snow tomorrow.
At least I'll have photos to process.

Have a Happy New Year!

Here are my additions to this thread.. just picked up a x20.. Tried JPG but looks like RAW is the better way to go with the x20.

11468782723_10f696be27_c.jpg

11643593756_2119a5eebd_c.jpg

View attachment 18159

Back