B&W B&W: Words/No Words

Took my roommate's father out for coffee and got some shots across the table. He was having a good time talking and didn't seem to mind. Sorry there are so many. I thought it made a good series.
P8060577.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
P8060578.jpg
P8060579.jpg
P8060580.jpg
P8060583.jpg
P8060584.jpg
P8060585.jpg
P8060586.jpg
P8060587.jpg

Last edited:
Spent a wonderful afternoon. But my time with a 21 mm lens this time wasn't really great. Was kinda miserable to be honest with the experience. I missed my 35mm. Hated the optical overpriced plastic viewfinder that is dirty and distorting and also loose on the shoe.

But the pics that come out, can be unreal.

That unintended flare made this image so great ... hot damn.

2019-08-13-18-02-MP002967.jpg

Nice, Leeland! I see that you're in Cornwall, so I'm guessing that this shot is in the same area? This scene looks vaguely familiar to me... and, as someone who lives in an adjoining county (I'll leave you to work out which one that might be! :D), and has been around Cornwall quite a lot over the years, I think I (sort of) recognise it - but I can't bring the name to mind. Would you be happy to give the location? If you'd prefer not to, that's fine, too, of course. :cool:

Nice, Leeland! I see that you're in Cornwall, so I'm guessing that this shot is in the same area? This scene looks vaguely familiar to me... and, as someone who lives in an adjoining county (I'll leave you to work out which one that might be! :D), and has been around Cornwall quite a lot over the years, I think I (sort of) recognise it - but I can't bring the name to mind. Would you be happy to give the location? If you'd prefer not to, that's fine, too, of course. :cool:
Hi there no problem it's near Truro it's called Malpas

Back