B&W B&W: Words/No Words

Good to see that in built in ND filter being put to use, I like to do the same with my GR sometimes. I wonder how many people actually take advantage of it.
I wish my Sony A7R4 would have a built-in ND filter. I once played with a Fuji X100V and it was a delight to be able to use an ND filter with the flick of a switch. In sunny weather I often mount a 3-stops ND filter on my taking lens but when you get in the shade, you'd better take it off; but I'm lazy and just rely on the ability of the camera to pull it off at higher ISO.

Iron Ore Pellet Plant Stockpile.

1648490886889.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I wish my Sony A7R4 would have a built-in ND filter. I once played with a Fuji X100V and it was a delight to be able to use an ND filter with the flick of a switch. In sunny weather I often mount a 3-stops ND filter on my taking lens but when you get in the shade, you'd better take it off; but I'm lazy and just rely on the ability of the camera to pull it off at higher ISO.
I should really use them on my rangefinder too, I mean they're supposed to be used with them, but can't be bothered which I admit is not good.

Back