Fuji Battery Charger for multiple X-20 batteries at the same time?

jazz1

Regular
Does anyone know if there are any third party chargers that charge more than one battery at a time? I assume Fujifilm does not make charger that charges multiple batteries at the same time. I suppose I could buy a second standard charger.

that works but its a messy option (I have 2 chargers myself but 5 batteries, I've seen a 2 battery go pro charge that was really compact, I'd love to see a 2-4 battery option for the fuji battery) has anyone seen one since this thread began (I know I'm creating a zombie ;) )

that double battery gopro charger is the only one of its kind i've ever seen. not sure if we'll ever see anything like it for our cameras or any other cameras anytime soon.

you can probably just get the Watson charger and purchase the trays. it's a side-by-side type of charger.

Look for an "Ex-Pro Dual Channel Charger" - they do them for different batteries, with interchangeable plates to fit the terminals. I have one for the batteries that fit my X-Pro, X-M and X-Ts. My only word of caution is that it is not lightning fast.

Thanks guys. Since the battery life seems to be a worry for many and lots of people seem to have 4 -5 batteries I thought a more elegant solution may have evolved (other areas requiring charging stations for multiple batteries have evolved that way I've bought them for tools at work and radios, I'll grab one of the suggested ones, combined with the 2 original chargers i would be covered for an overnight charge on 80% of my batteries during a busy period (it's not been a huge issue yet)

Back