Nature Beach/Ocean: Let's see yours.

:)

<iframe src="Brighton Sunset" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="Brighton Sunset" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/13849780195/in/photostream/player/" width="1024" height="576" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

:)

******** src="Brighton Sunset" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen>*********>

******** src="Brighton Sunset" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen>*********>

******** src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/13849780195/in/photostream/player/" width="1024" height="576" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen>*********>

Who needs to revert to using BBCode???

Ah, now I see where you were - only because I recognize that skeleton of what was once a building... Am I right that this is Brighton Beach, though I've never been there I have seen quite a few pictures of the place.

I must go down to the seas again...as John Masefield's poem "Sea Fever" plays through my mind... Love that poem and I love the ocean! Can't wait until I get down to one of my favorite places on the USA's Atlantic - the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Until then, I shall bask in everyone's photos!

I must go down to the sea again
The lonely sea and sky
I left my shoes and socks there
I wonder if they're dry

©Spike Milligan

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

aakmtw.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

xp51me.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I always forget about this thread - I'll have to keep it near the top of my list because we're gonna spend 5 weeks at the shore in June and July while a massive remodel of our first floor is being done back home. We'll be close enough to check in on the work from time to time but we're not up for trying to live here through it. So beach stuff is about all I'll be shooting for a while...

These were taken in early May at the very location on Long Beach Island, New Jersey, where we'll be staying this summer. I think I've shown these somewhere around here, but I can never remember what I've just put up on Flickr and what I've linked to and where. Maybe I put 'em on the Fuji forum - they're all done with the Fuji 14 and 60mm lenses. Regardless, they seem right for this thread:

13913076828_11aca803af_h.jpg
Long Beach Island-29-Edit by ramboorider1, on Flickr

13913071438_d17983699f_h.jpg
Long Beach Island-61-Edit by ramboorider1, on Flickr

14096449501_3970520ea1_b.jpg
Long Beach Island-57-Edit by ramboorider1, on Flickr

14100097724_cb18d51a7c_b.jpg
Long Beach Island-34-Edit by ramboorider1, on Flickr

13913035759_de8246e4d9_h.jpg
Long Beach Island-19-Edit by ramboorider1, on Flickr

Thank you, Peter for your sublimely beautiful image. You all are just whetting my appetite for our trip in July to the Outer Banks of North Carolina!! Ray, I envy you - 5 weeks!!! We've got one week (minus drive days). Sue - what a moment!

I miss the ocean. One of these days I'm going to have to figure out how to be closer to it, if not right on the beach next to it, for much longer periods of time.

Back