Nature Beach/Ocean: Let's see yours.

24411679397_22c3f83393_z.jpg

Hurricane Irma rolling into North Myrtle Beach

_PRO5528-L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_PRO5540-L.jpg

_PRO5568-L.jpg

This was nearly impossible to get with the high wind speeds
_PRO5612-L.jpg

_PRO5466-L.jpg

_PRO5568-L.jpg

_PRO5641-L.jpg

I know that beach well as the wife & I have friends in Hornsea. But that whole Yorkshire coast is falling into the North Sea - scary stuff in many places.
My son and his wife have a caravan there, fortunately it's far enough from the cliffs to be safe for a few years (I hope)
This is a another shot from the same spot but to my left.
Scotter 26-08-2017 15-06-28_Snapseed.jpg

I live in Suffolk and it's heartbreaking to see the bungalows and houses being evacuated up the Suffolk and Norfolk coastline as the cliffs collapse in front of them.

My son and his wife have a caravan there, fortunately it's far enough from the cliffs to be safe for a few years (I hope)
This is a another shot from the same spot but to my left.
View attachment 132132
I live in Suffolk and it's heartbreaking to see the bungalows and houses being evacuated up the Suffolk and Norfolk coastline as the cliffs collapse in front of them.
Imagine what its going to be like when the Greenland Ice disappears entirely and forever.

28378968379_72bd46f94c_h.jpg

Normans Beach - {Day 11- 13} by Andrew Priest (Aushiker), on Flickr

Day 11: Esperance to Albany: The Unconventional Ride. 750 km in 10 days. My nemesis, Normans Beach. This was the one and only unrideable beach. Of course I dropped down on the beach near the eastern end so had a fair bit of slogging to do. However I was "recused". Note the house? Well the owner had seen me and dropped down to the beach on his quad bike to see what was happening. End result was a tow for about 500 to 800 metres along the beach. Mind you I then had to push out up off the beach via a muddy creak followed by a steep track. Not fun at all.

Taken with a Olympus OM-D E-M5 ii and a Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150 F4.0-5.6 II

Back