Before and After: Lets see yours :)

This is one I just can't get right so I've given up and just used it to experiment with. The first is a plain convert DNG to JPEG in LR. It had a nasty green cast I just couldn't get rid of so I used some LR filters and adjustments and then used NIK colour efex. I was hoping to achieve a fiery look but really it's just for practise.

L1002053.jpg

L1002053-Edit-2.jpg

I think a vertical crop would work better than horizontal Christi - with a bit more foreground & would retain his shadow cast

I think a vertical crop would work better than horizontal Christi - with a bit more foreground & would retain his shadow cast
Thanks, any comments gratefully received☺️ I'll give it a go later, I wanted to get rid of that foreground tree on the left and line him up with the row of trees. Also, the street paving is irregular and it bothers me when the horizontal cobbles don't line up

Its funny how differently we see things. For Christina's last, I would have been tempted to crop the right side out so that the man would be walking across the frame. Its all in the eye of the beholder. I like it anyway :)[/QUOTE

I never considered the rns, maybe because I like the tree canopy . I may try that as well later, just for fun. I've been watching Lightroom tutorials lately as there's not much to shoot!

Its funny how differently we see things. For Christina's last, I would have been tempted to crop the right side out so that the man would be walking across the frame. Its all in the eye of the beholder. I like it anyway :)
Nice shot! I would have cropped the right sight out too, but rather because of that bus and the van. I usually bin images that have cars in them, if I can't crop them out without ruining the shot.

sorting through old, unprocessed shots that didn't get deleted for some reason. Sometimes, you can take a garbage shot and make it almost presentable.......
16724518948_2f57fa2b24_b.jpg
P1240042
by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

after a heavy crop and tweak......it has a bit of noise.....
16289811444_3a456a1f7d_b.jpg
P1240042
by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

Then I run it through a heavy de-noising......
16910934872_1feea26b06_b.jpg
P1240042_filtered
by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

Back