Behind Barbed Wire

Andy, how did you get the focus to be the way you did? Is this the post processing miracle work of some kind of focus point software? I do like the selective color of that poppy against the black and white very much.

Hi BB

It's all in post processing. I have FX Photo Studio for MAC and one of it's options is radial blur. You can choose where the focus is to be plus how much is in focus. I then pulled it into Elements, did a B&W conversion in Silver Efex Pro then bought the colour out of the poppy in Elements by simply rubbing out the B&W layer where the poppy is. Glad you like it. It's not perfect so i may have another go at some point.

FX Photo Studio is available as a iPhone app and a proper Mac program. Click here for details.

Thanks Andy, I appreciate your explanation and the details! I'm holding back on more pping... Actually this morning I woke up and started thinking about wanting to simplify things by using Snapseed on an iPad2 that I don't have!:rofl: :daz:

Snapseed is really good. I have it on the iPhone and from what i have seen on Youtube, it works really well on the iPad. It's cheap too!!! It's the iPad that's the expensive bit!!!!!

Back