Fuji Best Card for X100?

phil62

Regular
Hi All,

I have a Fuji class 10 card in my X100 and when I shoot JPEG+RAW the write times are quite slow. Would see a noticeable improvement in write times with a better card - Sandisk Extreme Pro maybe?

Thanks in advance of you help,

Phil

Sent from my iPhone using FujiXspot mobile app

my Exceria writes @ 90MB/s vs my Extreme Pro of up to 45MB/s. waiting on the Exceria Pro which will write @ 90MB/s. but that will be for something else. for these x cameras, even my SanDisk Ultra is sufficient enough.

(Sent from another Galaxy - Tapatalk.)

The way that I use the X100/X100S I can't say that I've seen any difference between San Disk cards at 45 mbs and 90 mbs.
With the X100 45mbs seemed to make a difference over the slower cards.

my Exceria writes @ 90MB/s vs my Extreme Pro of up to 45MB/s. waiting on the Exceria Pro which will write @ 90MB/s. but that will be for something else. for these x cameras, even my SanDisk Ultra is sufficient enough.
ops! i meant the Exceria Pro will write @ 240MB/s.

The way that I use the X100/X100S I can't say that I've seen any difference between San Disk cards at 45 mbs and 90 mbs.
With the X100 45mbs seemed to make a difference over the slower cards.
SanDisk has one that writes @ 90MB/s?

and yeah, even if my SanDisk Ultra writes slower than my SanDisk Extreme Pro, i don't do burst shots or any continuous shooting that i would need an any faster card.

sorry. i had to go back and look at my stuff after confusing myself. haha

32GB Exceria Type 1 $69.66
- 95MB/s read / 90MB/s write

32GB Extreme Pro $60.95
- 95MB/s read / 90MB/s write

an Extreme Pro is fine.

Back