Best Wishes to you and yours....

Djarum

All-Pro
Real Name
Jason
during this Holiday season. I'd like to personally wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. It has personally been a rough year for me and my family, and during these times I am reminded that we should cherish every minute and take nothing for granted. I hope everryone enjoys the season and stays safe.

Jason

P.S. Happy New years too!

BBW

Legend
Real Name
BB
Jason, thank you so much for starting this thread. I just began another one..similar but not the same. Yours is much more heartfelt.

I wish you and all of our other members a very happy Christmas, merry holidays and hope that the new year of 2012 will bring peace and good health to all!:grouphug:

BBW

Legend
Real Name
BB
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

What is GAS?
f12, "GAS" or "G.A.S." are acronyms for Gear Acquisition Syndrome. I know there are some great links for G.A.S. - here is one: 12 symptoms of G.A.S. (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) » Yanidel Street Photography GAS can also be LBA - or lens buying addiction, or CBA - camera buying addiction. We like to kid some people in particular about this, though probably almost all of us have suffered or will suffer from time to time.:wink:

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom